|People:||express your feelings|
|People:||let them out|
|People:||it's not good to hold it all in|
|People:||whoa calm down|
|People:||get over it|
She think I need her permission lol. You funny .
Bout to be single sondra again.
Look at my but ;)
Roasted Veggie GuacamoleAuthor: Jackie of Vegan Yack AttackRecipe type: Appetizer, SnackPrep time: 20 minsCook time: 20 minsTotal time: 40 minsNot your typical Guacamole, this dip is filled with roasted veggies that bring a caramelized sweetness to its fresh base.Ingredients
- 1 C. Red Onion, Chopped
- ¾ C. Red Bell Pepper, w/o Seeds and Stem, Chopped
- ¾ C. Tomato, Chopped
- ½ C. Corn Kernels
- 3 Tbsp. Fresh Jalapeño, w/o Seeds and Stem, Chopped
- 3 Garlic Cloves, Sliced
- 1 tsp. Melted Coconut Oil
- 4 C. Avocados, Mashed
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Cilantro, Minced
- Salt & PepperInstructions
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF and get a small baking sheet out. In a large bowl, toss together the red onion, bell pepper, tomato, corn, jalapeño, garlic and coconut oil, along with a couple shakes of salt and pepper.
- Spread the veggies out on the baking sheet evenly and roast them for 18-20 minutes (make sure that they do not burn).
- While the veggies are roasting, use the same large bowl to mash together the avocados, lime juice and cilantro.
- Once the veggies are done roasting, add them to the avocado mash and stir together thoroughly, even mashing them together a bit.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and set in the refrigerator to cool for 30 mins. This also helps the flavors meld together. Serve with fresh jicama sticks or your favorite organic tortilla chips.